Deldrimar

Just getting into the game boys. I enjoy just simply mining or hunting down some bounties in my spare time. Would love to do some dogfighting training to get my skills up to par. Anytime I’m on I enjoy helping anyone that needs assistance. Most of all i enjoy playing with other people in game so feel free to hit me up!

Welcome to ADI Deldrimar! It was a pleasure chasing after that bounty with you. Here is to future bounty kills!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Nice to have you with us! If you want to pair up with ppl you should log on to mumble when you start the game, there is usually ppl there that want to team up =)

1 Like

Hi Deldrimar and welcome to ADI! Looks like you’ll have plenty of folks with common interests here! Hope to see you out there!

Welcome Deldrimar! It’s always relaxing doing some mining isn’t it? And its never a bad day when you hang out with some fun folks either. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Deldrimar! If bounty hunting is what you are interested in we usually have a few hunters playing most nights. With the new prison mechanic in place it is always a good feeling when you know the criminals will wake up in jail when you get them.

Welcome to ADI! We’ve got a bunch of cool things to do here like ops or flight training. I hope you enjoy your stay and I’ll see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Deldrimar. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

welcome dude hope ot see you soon

Hey, Deldrimar, welcome to the org! How successful have you been on your bounty hunting missions? I’ve had mixed successes… One time I pulled a bounty on a guy who escaped from Klescher. I tracked him to the area just outside the prison and when I went to kill him I got slapped with a trespassing fine! Those prison officials are so ungrateful…

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have also had mixed success in bounty hunting. I’m still learning where escapes will travel to when removing their crime stat. Also, the beacon relaying their location sometimes seems off. I’m not sure if this is intended or not, but I will be doing more bounties to get a better understanding.

Always down for some Mole mining, hit me up anytime. Welcome aboard

Hello dude! Welcome to the club! I’m sure you’re gonna have a great time here. Hit me up when you want to do missions together. And if there’s any question don’t hesitate to ask us. Once again, welcome to the club!

Welcome aboard. Look forward to gaming with you. Mining is a great way to build up some cash. If there happens to be a server crash you’re not out an investment on trade cargo, only your time. See you in the verse!

Hey Deldrimar,

Welcome to ADI, Glad to see you want todo some mining, Maybe we can do some mining missions in the future. It’s a good way to make some money for future stuff. See you in the verse!

DELDRIMAR! welcome to ADI and pretty sure theres plenty of both of that happening around here if you’re interested.

Welcome aboard Deldrimar. Check out multicrew opportunities, box flying, and marine cert programs. Doing things with others is always more fun.

Welcome to ADI Deldrimar! Love mining, so if you ever need a Mole partner let me know.