DeezGuns, new player

Hello people from all over the universe,

I bought this game 2 years ago, but back then I wasn’t able to play it. Recently I upgraded to a new gaming rig which is able to handle Star Citizen just fine and now finally I am able to enjoy the universe of spaceships and galactic battles.
So far I have one vehicle and that is the Aurora MR.

Personal info:
Name: Nico
Occupation: Parttime jobs as technical support and developing websites. Mainly occupied with college; getting my Bachelor’s degree in Software Development (Object oriented).

The reason for me to join this organization is that after 3 hours of doing missions and only being able to succeed 2 of them, I figured I needed some help. Also space can be frightening when you’re alone.

I’ll be in your hands and I hope I’ll become a worthy star citizen!

Welcome to ADI, DeezGuns. Hop into mumble on Fridays for Flight Night. Two are held. One for US and one for EU

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries DeezGuns!

It was good to get to talk to you a bit before your onboariding. I am sure that you can get the help and training that you need to be more successful at the ICC missions during our Friday Flight Night as Aggrieved mentioned. I look forward to seeing you there.

Hello DeezGuns, and welcome to the Org! We’re happy to have you on the team!

The Aurora MR is a solid starter choice, and with a bit of practice can do ok in a dogfight. Although we usually have a handful of folks playing SC at any given time (or at least talking about it), I would highly encourage you to come check out the EU and US flight nights on Friday. They are a ton of fun and you can really learn a lot about flying and dogfighting.

If you have any questions or need any help with anything, please don’t hesitate to join mumble and look for help, or drop me a PM directly and I’ll do my best to solve your issue.

Again, welcome, and I’ll see you in the 'Verse!

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

I would love to check out the flight night, but I probably can’t be there this Friday, due to some college stuff.
So for this week I can’t be sure I’ll be there, but next week I will definitely attend!

As we say - real life always comes first!

Hi and welcome @DeezGuns to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome aboard!