dasWoj has joined

Hey everyone! I just joined your community here and look forward to playing some games with you all. I’m in the EST time zone, and am usually on fairly late. I just started playing SC about a week ago and have been having fun exploring, and running delivery missions. But I’ve been wanting to get into the mining game as it seems more up my alley. Eventually, I’d like to get into a prospector, but am in a lonely Atlas at the moment.

Anyway, cheers friends!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI dasWoj. I’m usually on rather late myself so I look forward to running into you. What ship do you have? I’m not familiar with that one. If you’ve not actually used a prospector yet just ask one of the members, like me. See you in-game.

Welcome dasWoj, I am also on EST and later in the day, so I hope to see you on soon. Hope the game continues to peak your interests. See you in the Verse!

Hi dasWoj, Welcome to ADI!

Good job on those deliveries man, they are the safest way till now to make some sort of income in the game to pay for fuel and repairs.

Anyways hope to see in the next Org Op or for a chat on Mumble

Welcome to ADI! Hope you will have a good time with us. You can also lease the Prospector in game instead of borrowing it form a fellow member, if you want to. See you in the Verse!

Hi @dasWoj,

Welcome to the org, if you want to try out Prospector, you should sign up for PTU and give it a try since all the ships are available to try out, if you can bear with all the bugs ofcourse.

Welcome DasWoj! Great to have you in the org. If you ever want to try out a prospector, let me know. I can loan you one to get the feel of. I’m an EST time zone guy myself and on from around 7-10 random days throughout the week and on weekends. See you soon!

Welcome @dasWoj To ADI! I also enjoy exploring and flying around in the big ships. Feel free to reach out anytime you are looking for help or a group!

Hi @dasWoj and welcome to ADI
There is few new players in SC and this ORG like your self , and even me I am still NOOB but I am learning quick and gaining lots of EXP in the game coz of big help of ppl and comunity in this ORG.
So see you around the verse …

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you aboard. I am in EST as well and play most of the evening as well. Don’t be afraid to jump into mumble, we usually have a good bit of miners on.

Welcome, dasWoj, glad to have you aboard! I work 2nd shift IT, I’m also usually on late as well so if you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

@dasWoj Welcome to ADI my new friend!

We have a lot of mining enthusiasts so you’ll fit right in. Dont hesitate to jump in on an FPS mission if we come across each other on mumble! See you in there :smiley:

Heya Woj!

Normally on EST too, though I haven’t got a Prospector. mining in this game does look like something interesting indeed though. What are you flying at the moment?

Be well and fly save!

Welcome to ADI @dasWoj, taking the dive into the game is always the first step to a permanent addiction we call Star Citizen. We have quite the broad base of membership across a wide variety of time zones so you shouldn’t have much difficulty in having org mates to chat and team up with in game. Welcome to the Verse, we’re glad to have you here.

Welcome to the org. see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, I’m sure we can get that Prospector for you earning some money as a group and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Welcome welcome @dasWoj!

Prospector is a good ship to shoot for, once you save up enough you can rent one over at Lorville on Hurston and head out mining to save up and buy one from Levski on Delemar! Let me know if you want some help with that!