Darthbane2

Just got into the game looks amazing looking to play with a group that’s willing to show me the ropes so I can progress and contribute to the team

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Darthane2
nice to have you here .
if you check the calendar you can see what or when we do training or operations .
there something for everyone .
Hope to see you soon in the verse

hello Darthbane2 and welcome to ADI!
you will see, that the ppl here are very nice and willing to show you the ropes of SC :slight_smile: looking forward to see you in the verse

Hi Darthbane2 and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI and the ‘verse @Darthbane2! Glad you decided to join us! What got you into Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI Darthbane2! There are so many people here with an incredible amount of knowledge so don’t hesitate to ask. See you 'round the verse

Welcome to ADI Darthbane2. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI!
The members of this org go out of their way to help new recruits. That was my experience, and I still learn something from everyone I join a mission with. I hope you find the same. See you around the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI and see you in Mumble!

Hey, welcome to ADI. It was nice talking to you this afternoon, look forward to flying with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Darthbane2. The people that I have grouped with here are great when it comes to helping noobs like us.

Welcome to ADI Darthbane2!
Glad to have you here, when you get a chance check out our ORG OPs in our Calendar, lots of ops for you to learn and progress,
Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse.
Fly safe o7