DarkRaar

Hello all,

I’m new to Star Citizen, and being a former Marine ADI seemed to be the perfect fit for me. I’m currently playing Guild War 2, but have been gaming since the first release of the original Diablo (yes I’m that old, lol). I’ve been playing GW2 about a year now, and prior I was playing Skyforge for about 4 years, and Aion before that for about 5 years, so you can see I find a game I like and stick with it for awhile. My brother has been trying to get me interested in Star Citizen for many years, but until the 3.0 update I didn’t see a reason. Now I’m ready to rock and roll and take to the skies :slight_smile:

Thanks,
DarkRaar

Welcome to ADI! It was great getting to know you during your onboarding! I’m sure FleetSec will be happy you’ve joined. See you in the 'Verse!

Hello DarkRaar and welcome to ADI! Thank you for your service! I’m sure you’ll have fun in FS. If you have any questions about ADI/SC you’re more than welcome to PM me here or in Discord any time.

Welcome to ADI Dark Raar it was nice meeting you in Mumble. This is a great place to learn about Star Citizen. I know you are looking into ships the one thing I would say is look at concepts not what the ship specs are at the moment. If you have any questions send me a message. I will see you around

Welcome aboard DarkRaar, THANK YOU for your Service! plenty of Marines, Sailors, and Soldiers here, I’m Marcko, if you need any help or have any questions please feel free to pm me here or look me up on Mumble, look forward to seeing you in the Verse’

Hi Darkraar,

Welcome to ADI good to have you onboard and Star Citizen 3.0 lured you here :slight_smile: 3.0 is a blast!
See you soon on mumble.
Bye Changenl