DameNingen

Hey everyone, DameNingen here.

Looking to join a solid group of people to progress through the game with, that are chill an down to earth. Been backing the game only since fall of last year, when I was introduced to it by my buddy. Looking into the exploration side of the house, along with maybe dabbling in the fueling/mining sector of it as well…

I am active US military, so my play times are awkward… Along with that I’m married and have two daughters, so I typically only log on later at night when they’re asleep. I’ll try an participate as much as I can, but I’m sure some of you know how it goes.

Thanks for the chance.

DameNingen, that sounds great. Real Life comes first here. Looking forward to seeing you online in game. Feel free to contact me and group up. I have 2 daughters and a wife also so I totally get it. I am into exploration too, it will be critical when the game first comes out. I am ready to rock and roll for sure, looking forward to exploring stuff together. HunterPathfinder.

Welcome to ADI DameNingen! Looking forward to meeting you. Hop in the mumble for an onboarding when you have completed the steps in the “JOIN” part of our website and when you have the time.

Hi and welcome @DameNingento ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. And it ok that can’t always be online remember at the end of the day real life comes first that one of the best part of ADI. Well hope to see you soon

Hey there Dame - welcome to the ADI Family - we’re happy to have you here!

As the others said - don’t worry about limited play time - here at ADI real life comes first and you will never be asked to leave due to inactivity.

Furthermore - I hope you agree when I say I think you have found the right place for you. ADI is a great community and has a ton of helpful gamers who are generally very down to earth and enjoyable to spend time with.

if you ever have any questions or concerns - dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other team lead - we can get you sorted with 95% of your questions or concerns.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around mumble.

PS: Please note it could take a day or two for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Hello DameNingen,

welcome on board of the ADI super mega dreadnought, together we will travel through the stars, explore new ressources, planets and landscape, trade with peacefull people, dance with vanduuls in asteroid belts, keep an eye on bad guys and drink beer at the end of the day.
Nice you join us and say hi in discord mumble.

That’s what’s up guys. Thanks for the greetings. It’s refreshing to hear that real life comes first; I’m used to them hardcore MMO guilds, ya know? But definitely hit you guys up when I’m online floating around, trying to fend off pirates or running some small missions here an there to dress-up my lonely bald space bro.

Welcome!!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Welcome to ADI. Lots of military people around you’ll fit right in. I have two girls myself and normal get on at night. I look forward to flying with you feel free to hop on mumble there’s always people around looking to fly.

We don’t require people to be HC players, but they are always much appreciated, because of the effort they are doing. We are glad to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI. Loads of us are military, we understand how hard it can be to make time to play.

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.