Dagaverran - Glad to be here!

Hello all! I’m an avid gamer from Northern California. Mesachie, a friend of mine from our New World adventures, has convinced me to try my hand at Star Citizen and has only had praise for this crew. I’m excited to meet all of you and learn more about the game!

Welcome to ADI Dagaverran!

If you need any help settling into our org, let us know!

See you out there in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Dagaverran. Mesachie has led you to the best Org around. Lot’s of people will be happy to help you out with anything you need here! Excited to see you around the 'Verse!
:taco:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Dag. I’m so happy that you’ve joined up. Feel free to browse the forums, research your self-certifications, sign up for marine and flight training and join us for our salvage events on Wednesday evenings. Good to my word, I’ll forward you the credits to get your own Drake Vulture to cash in on the meta money maker; Salvage. Now let’s go get some bounties!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Dagaverran
Happy to hear good word spreading around. Don’t hesitate to poke me if you have question about the game =)

See you in the verse o7

1 Like

Welcome Dagaverran!
you’ll like it a lot here in ADI, see you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Many people to help you in the verse here, see you around!

1 Like

Welcome to the Verse Dagaverran. Mesachie can be rather convincing. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome! can’t wait to meetcha in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Daga!

1 Like

Heya Dag. Enjoy the experience that is Star Citizen. There are many adventures to be had. Welcome and excelsior!!

1 Like

Dagaverran,

Mesachie is awesome!

Glad he convinced you to give it a try, I personally think its one of the most addictive games i’ve ever played and its not even complete yet :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the org! Happy to have you with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

It’s always great to see new folks, and I hope you have a great time playing with the Org. For scheduled events, keep an eye on the calendar, and if you are looking for some random play, jump into the chat rooms. Everyone is super friendly, and most are happy to teach. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like