Daftbruno reporting for duty!

Hi, I’m new. Looking forward to joining the group and learning from you all.

Welcome to Adi Daft! We would be happy to help you learn and prosper in the game! What kind of game play interests you?

Welcome to ADI Daftbruno :slight_smile:

We have a lot of active members that can help you in Star Citizen so hop on Mumble and Discord and join up with people.
It was nice talking to you in the onboarding. Hope you find yourself at home here.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Daftbruno. Look forward to flying with you soon in the verse. Any particular aspect of the game you are interested in?

Welcome Daftbruno!

What ships do you like to fly - or hope to fly some day? Lots of folks in game own quite a few ships so it’s pretty easy to try out anything you want. Welcome to ADI.

Hello Daft and welcome to ADI! It was a pleasure to help you during your onboarding and I hope you enjoy your new home! I look forward to seeing you in game and let us know if you have any questions!

Hello Draftbruno and welcome!

I know previous posts have asked you, but if there was one main thing - what is about SC that really got you interested and motivated to get it?

Hey daftbruno. Welcome to ADI. We have a great group of players here and I’m sure you’ll feel right at home. Have fun.

Good to have you with us, Daftbruno! If you need any help or something explained, be sure to hit us up on mumble or discord. See you around the 'Verse!

Greetings and welcome daftbruno, great to have you aboard with ADI! I’m looking forward to flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

We are looking forward to meeting you and teaching you what we know daft :slight_smile: if you have any questions feel free to ask someone will know the answer more than likely

Thanks Nilen, mostly exploration type gamplay; not too fond of dogfighting etc. Albeit probably due to the fact that I lack the associated skill set…

Thank you all for the warm welcome !

Welcome to ADI Draft. I hope to see you in the verse very soon.

There is no shame in shying from a fight! We need people mining, refueling and rearming the fighters and of course salvaging the wrecks we create or become!

And we will need you explorers to find new places to protect or fight.

Welcome aboard daftbruno, we are happy to have you in the org. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us. We are more than happy to oblige . See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI daft =D, see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI daftbruno, hope to learn from you as well.

Greetings Daftbruno,

Welcome to ADI. Don’t worry you’re only new until the next new guy shows up. Since I’ve been busy with work for the last couple days that means your already one of the old timers. Make sure to take care of those new guys out there, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Honorspren

Welcome to Atlas Bruno and you’ll learn quite abit as time goes on so feel free to ask what comes to mind.