Daddy_Dave

Hey! New to the game and wanted to join an org to learn the ropes of SC! Looking forward to meeting everyone and continue to have a blast playing!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Dave! This is one of the best orgs to learn from. I’m new myself. These guys are the most helpful people I’ve met yet. I look forward to exploring and having fun flying with you!

Welcome to ADI, was great speaking with you and i think you will be a great fit here! There is a ton of experience in ADI who would love to help and answer any questions you have. What Ship is currently your favorite?

1 Like

Hey there! Welcome to the Team! I look forward to working with you in the 'Verse. What are you enjoying the most so far?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! You are in the right place for some learning :slight_smile: Check out the basic certifications in the members forum, they have a ton of useful information to help you get started. After that, ask questions in mumble when something has you stumped. We always have someone who can help you out :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like

Really just the exploration and space-sim feel of the game! Still really new so I’ve only done one bounty and box mission but I’m having a blast flying and exploring! Still in the starter Aurora so things are slow going rn, but still fun nonetheless!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Dave, there’s loads of people with multiple ships so if you’re looking to borrow something just find out who’s on the server and they’ll likely spawn it for you. See you in the verse

Yes. There are all kinds of things to try and people to help. Feel free to ping me anytime if you want a hand.

Welcome to ADI, Daddy_Dave, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI Daddy_Dave. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI Dave. I am NOT calling you daddy. :{
See you in the verse,
Hercules.