Crim-7 Intro

Hi all, Crimson here.
Joined the org almost a year ago but never got around signing up on the forums.
Currently situated in Melbourne, Australia.
I own a Mustang alpha and a Retaliator. Might swap to a corsair soon unless Origin comes out with the 400i or 500i series.
I’m usually a solo/small group (close friends) kind of player but will never say no to participate in any org activities and events.
See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Crim. Glad you’re making the time to finish up your onboarding. We should be getting some more concept ships in the near future and we have the annual ship sale coming up. I’ll probably move some stuff around and that’s a good opportunity for you if you’re interested in more ships. I’m a big origin fan, too. While we’re a big org, you’ll find find that many of us play in groups and we have multiple rooms in mumble to accommodate that. Again, welcome and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ADI Crimson, glad to have you! You’ll find there’s always a handful of guys on in mumble doing something and the mass org ops a great fun as well! If you have any questions about ADI, feel free to ask! I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

It will definitely be interesting to see what the next Origin ship is. Though it seems this was the year of Origin and we will probably see another OEM highlighted next year.

The great part about being involved so early is that we can try so many ships without much consequence! Looking forward to joining you in some group play, Crim. Welcome to the group!

Welcome Crim! Few Aussies here so you should feel right at home. We break up into smaller groups often so you dont have to worry about that. Lots of friends here to be made!

Hi Crimson and welcome to ADI and SC. Hope to see you flying around the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI Crimson, exciting time to be on Star Citizen and with a great group of people that we have here. see you in the verse =)

Welcome back Crimson!

Welcome Crim! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you and I see you in the verse

Welcome Crim, have you taken a look at the mercury star runner? I think it’s gonna hit that small crew / intimate vibe you’re looking for. I can’t wait for mine for exactly that reason. See ya around.

Yeah I wanted to get a 600i last anniversary but that was above my budget unfortunately.
I’ll try to get my Mumble sorted out when I am able to.
Although I might not be playing anytime soon since I gotta focus on my last year of uni.

Sure thing~
Ill have a look in Mumble.
Thanks~

That is true, if the upcoming Mantis looks promising I might change to it instead of waiting for a 400-500i.
Thanks again~

1 Like

Hahaha unfortunately I am not an aussie, though I sound like one.
Im just here for university.
That’s great then~ I’ll have a look into the mumble groups when I have the time.

Sure I did~
I had considered the Star Runner as well as the Corsair since they both are around the same upgrade price, although I was thinking of holding out to see what the Mantis is like. Moreover, since won’t really have time to play for the next few months I might as well wait and find out what Origin releases next~ :wink:

Welcome to ADI Crimson. It’s a great time to get involved, as org events typically increase through out the fall and winter, so glad you finished up the onboarding process. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to the ADI Portal Crim! If you need any help with onboarding, make sure to post it here or review the Portal Join tab. Look forward to see you fighting/flying with us as a member!

Welcome Crim!!! Looking forward in working with you

Greetings Crimson, welcome to ADI and thank you for finalizing your onboarding process. Any method of game play is a good fit. Were hear for experience, backup or group play. Hope to see out there.