Count_Chocula Intro

Hi all,

A friend from work turned me on to Star Citizen and I was totally hooked. I mean, it’s just so cool. I’ve got a fairly regular play schedule for the most part, as much as the Active Duty Enlisted life allows while still having time to be a husband and dad. The friend that turned me on to the game was a part of this Organization and said you guys were good people, so I’m happy to be here.

Welcome @Count_Chocula, You have definitely come to the right place. We have quite a few prior and active service members here so you’re among good company and plenty of sarcastic commentary to which you’ll be entertained i’m sure. Many of us also greatly appreciate the parent/spouse situation as well. Never worry about play time as real life comes first and everyone here understand that. So welcome to the crew and see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Count Chocula. “I was totally hooked” is probably that most common reaction to anyone who starts playing Star Citizen :wink:. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Count, and thank you for your service. ADI is really a good place to call home. I look forward to running ops with you.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the warm welcome. Spent a little time in Mumble and everyone’s been great so far.

The rumors are true, we are good people.
Thanks for joining and being a part of this Org. I have been really happy with the people here. It is amazing how much the interaction and cooperation from this group has enhanced this game. See you in the Verse.

Hey @Count_Chocula, happy to have you. I like to think we’re good people, and I’ve yet to meet any not good people, so I’m 90% sure your friend is right. Additionally, Count Chocula is the best of all the Halloween cereals, just saying. If you happen to see me in a channel on the Mumble server, feel free to pop in and say hey!

Welcome in the team, Count … and thank you for joining … I hope to see you in the verse soon. : - )

Belated welcome via Forums but welcome all the same Chocula! Good meeting you the other night bud and glad someone was able to get your onboarding completed!