CosmicNemo intro

Hey guys/gals really excited to be part of the ADI team, looking forward to meeting you all!

Good to have you aboard, sir!

Hi and welcome @CosmicNemo to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to the org CosmicNemo! Don’t hesitate to join the conversations in the chats. We don’t bite and we are eager to meet our new members. See you around.

Hey Nemo

And a warm welcome to the family.

Make sure you come say hi on Mumble or Discord when you got some time.
Other than that, enjoy your stay and have fun.

Looking forward to talk to you.

Greetings from Switzerland

Heya Cosmic! Welcome to the family and i hope to see you around!

Welcome CosmicNemo,

we’re very excited to have yet another member SC member join the ADI family! Be sure to check out some of the supported games that ADI supports as we wait for 3.0 to drop. You can also hang out on Mumble and get to know a few of our many members…you can get answers to questions and become familiar with a little of ADIs game style by doing so. Either way, be sure to let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to getting to know more about you. :smiley:

Team? We are a family!!! And I am Happy to be able to welcome you in to it! Don’t be afraid to hop on mumble at chat us up, there is always some one playing one of the many ADI supported games as well as many other non supported games that other mumbers have a room created for! Follow me here, [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url], and I hope to see you at an upcoming flight night!
Deth

Welcome to the team CosmicNemo!

If you ever see me in a channel for a game you are interested in - dont hesitate to hop in an join me.
Also dont forget to check out the other games that we are officially supporting at the moment (Hellion and Ark)!

Hey @CosmicNemo!

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you chose ADI and think you will find it’s a great place to be. We have very active members who are here and can assist you as you need. Don’t hesitate to ask. There is also a lot of good information on our forum pages.

What division have you chosen? Hope to see you online and get to know you better. Best regards and see you in the verse…

Welcome to ADI. Always down to fly and talk to new people SC is amazing and going to continue to be better and better. Feel free to hit me up Friday nights in Mumble.