CommanderBorvo

Hi all my name is CommanderBorvo, I have just joined star citzen and looked for a group via the forums and found out the founders are ex arma players like me (ive just left for this game) I have just under 2k hours on arma and am confident shooter and good with map markings and tactics would love to be apart of your ground units and help ADL in any way i’m needed thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, CommanderBorvo, good to have you with us. Your experience with arma should help some with learning the FPS combat. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Welcome :smiley:
Ill be happy to have you by my side when I mine the dangerous caves then :stuck_out_tongue:
Looking forward to play with you!

1 Like

Welcome @CommanderBorvo,

Always happy to have a fellow ground-pounder join the Marines, see you planet side dude!

Welcome to ADI Commander Borvo
A lot of us, including myself, are Arma player, so you will fit right in.
I hope you see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on Discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Howdy CommanderBorvo!
That is a Shit ton of hours in Arma!
Sounds like you would be a great marine!
See you in the verse!

well Borvo welcome to ADI, you will have a lot to keep you busy for sure, lets see if you can break 2k hours in SC

Welcome to ADI CommanderBorvo. 2,000 in Arma, that’s commitment! We like commitment. What’s your ship(s). I look forward to running ops with you.

I only have the starter ship right now im thinking of buying a mantis but very much looking foward to ops see you there :slight_smile:

Looking forward to doing some damage with you gentlemen

Welcome, having only a starter ship should’t be a problem at all. Sounds you would fit as a marine where people will be flaying you around. You can always earn shpis in game and ADI will help you with that.
Will be seeing you.

Welcome CommanderBorvo ! As a fellow marine (in game only) I’m looking forward to putting in some work. See you out there!

Welcome on, CommanderBorvo! Sounds like you’ll fit right in here. I’d say I hoped to run into you soon but as I’m presently an ambulance driver I tend to be careful with those. Cheers!

Welcome to ADI my guy. I know you will be comfortable since you seem like you enjoy organized gameplay. One thing I love about star citizen is the fact that it forces you to think outside common tactics used in ground gameplay when you are in space, or are hunting a target. Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Yeah SC is getting really close to having better AI, and theaters of war is going to be fun well lets hope.

Sounds like we have a marine! Welcome Borvo, I look forward to seeing you in the Verse

Welcome to ADI and the Verse. It sounds like you’re already a more than excellent fit for the PCS or Fleet Sec Divisions. We are always happy to answer any questions we can so don’t hesitate.

Welcome, Nice to see another Arma Brother!
Look forward to stomping space boots with you.