Coming back to Star Citizen

Hello ADI!
My name is Ibán and I joined ADI on 2015 when I bought Star Citizen, for a few reasons I haven’t been in the verse during these years, mainly because my former computer couldn’t run SC properly and probably because I wasn’t patient enough for learning how to play a space simulation game or to understand everything that this game implies.
After a couple of years roleplaying in FiveM, I’ve decided to go back with everything (even buying a brand new computer) to play SC. I needed something more challenging than FiveM and this game gives me everything I need, not only because it is fun and hard at the same time, but also because it allows us to live an amazing virtual space life and developed an amazing wide range of jobs and roles.
I’ve been playing during the last week and those certifications documents helped me a lot to understand the game so much better and improve my skills, which I’ve also learnt the hard way (crashing, starving, running out of fuel, landing too fast…), but overall I am enjoying SC really much and I’m going to work for being an active member of the ADI community and enjoy this game with all of you.
If you play in EU servers feel free to add me on SC and we can explore the verse together to discover the wonderful secrets hidden out there or pick up some boxes and deliver them around. Thank you very much for taking the time to read me and I look forward seeing you in the verse!

PS: I’ve changed my moniker, handler and forum name from Ibanconbe to Inkked

5 Likes

Welcome back! There have probably been significant changes since you last played (not to mention a slew of new ships); feel free to give me a poke if you see me on Mumble!

1 Like

Hey there Inkked! Welcome back to The 'Verse! Since it’s been a while for you there has been quite a number of changes in the verse since you were last here! 3.10 just released and with it comes a whole bunch of changes to height maps, flight models/physics, and since you mentioned FiveM and RP, there is hunger/thirst, temperature, etc! We welcome discussions below and as always, feel free to reach out!

Good Luck, and have fun!

• Alyssa
1 Like

Welcome back! I understand that about not having a computer to run something you wanna play, glad you were finally able to upgrade. Look forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Hey welcome back. I can relate with ya man. If you want to make some good UEC miningnis a good way to go. Lots of people here to help and share experience

I hope your experience will be similar to mine. When I came back (after two departures) this third time has blown my mind. This is the only game that I have any interest in right now.

Hope to see you around.

1 Like

That’s such a good intro. Welcome to ADI! I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome back! Nothing wrong with taking time off, it avoids burnout. In other news, an incredible amount has happened in the last few years, I think you will be excited to see all the changes. And as always don’t hesitate to ask if something has you confused. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Inkked
Welcome back looking forward to meeting you

1 Like

Im brand new too, so we can learn together!! Wellcome and see you in the verse!!

1 Like

Hello Inkked, Welcome back to ADI! I was in the same position with my previous computer. Tried SC early on, but my computer would not run it. There is much to learn in this game. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi @Inkked,

Welcome back!

There is A LOT of new things in Star Citizen for you to explore. The best way to get into it is just to hop on mumble and game with us. We have a lot of veteran and new players alike and we all love to share our knowledge about the game loops that are available.

I am looking forward to flying with you in the verse and if you have any questions regarding trading or commerce don’t hesitate to reach out and ask me about it.

1 Like

Welcome back!

I’m relatively new to Star Citizen as well but this is a great org to learn the ropes in. If you have any questions just ask. Hope to see you on Mumble and in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome back Inkked. Star Citizen barely ran on my last computer. But I loved the potential of the game so much, that I decided to get a new computer just to play it. If you have any questions or want to party up, be sure to get on Mumble. I hope to see you there.

1 Like

welcome back Inkked! You couldn’t ask for a more experienced group to help you relearn the game. Also, keep your eyes open for further training opportunities, we have them regularly, usually on the weekends. Any questions, just ask away! we’ll have you up to speed in no time! see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome back. Awesome to see you get to return. Your storey is very common as many of us had to go through an upgrade to our systems to play. See ya in mumble and give a shout when ya want to hang out.

1 Like

Welcome back Inkked. I am sure you will find that the game has changed a whole lot in the past few years. Ill see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome back, Inkked.

1 Like