CoffeeMachine - Interested in joining

I’ve enjoyed playing SC solo for a bit but I am really interested in social/collaborative playing, especially with a seemingly well-organized and mature group like ADI.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

1 Like

Welcome - The banter on Mumble is terrific esp the Pub channel. There’s a wonderful group of people who are more than willing to help out whenever they can - I’m sure you’ll enjoy playing with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard!
This is indeed a great community, jump in on mumble and look forward to seeing you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome!
See you around the verse :wink:

1 Like

Welcome CoffeMachine, good to have you here. Just hop on mumble anytime and you can find someone. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Welcome!! Set up our mumble server, and we can get you set up with us. We’re a good helpful community :slight_smile: hope to chat soon!

1 Like

Greetings @CoffeeMachine, your name already hits the mark with many members here. Coffee is life, coffee is king!

Solo is always fun but a great org like ADI just makes SC all the better. Chaos with friends! Mumble & Discord are always active so feel free to jump in , ask questions and make jokes.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI CoffeeMachine
Its always a good time around here. There is consistently a good group playing SC on mumble along with the regular ops.
Hope to see you around on mumble and if you need anything, feel free to reach out to me on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

1 Like

Welcome CoffeeMachine. It is better to go at it with a group. Look forward to flying with you

1 Like

Hi CoffeeMachine,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. This is a great community and you will enjoy your time here.

Hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI CoffeeMachie. I feels like I’m already familiar with you as I play with your namesake almost every morning. I look forward to getting to know your inner workings. Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, If you are in to the social part jump in mumble and really great group hangs out all the time in the PU channel and anyone is welcome. Ask question we have all been there and we all learn from each other everyday is pretty amazing. Well hope to see you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to playing with you too. See you on Mumble buddy

1 Like

Great to have a CoffeeMachine in the Org. However, if you could change into a Beer/Wine dispenser as the evening arrives, that would be great!

1 Like

Welcome aboard CoffeeMachine, the social aspect of the game is the best part!

1 Like

Nice to have you on board! Hope to fly with you in the verse!

1 Like

HI CoffeeMachine and welcome to ADI,

I had a chance to talk you on Mumble and glad to see you online like many other members dude :slight_smile:

Yeah SC is great solo but in a Org like this the game is amazing, seeing all kinds ship working on a team basis towards the same goal.

Anyways welcome again to Org dude.

TR0PHY

1 Like