Chimpo Joining

Hello there.
I’m ChimpoJono (Chimpo for short). I’m a 30 y/o gamer from Colorado. I love SC and looking to play more with people and get with a good, reputable org. I enjoy bunker missions, trading, mining with my roc, and just general flying/shenanigans.

2 Likes

Hi Chimpo, welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to be here!

Welcome to ADI, Chimpo! It was great to speak with you tonight. I look forward to seeing you in game!

1 Like

Welcome aboard man! I lived in CO a while back. Miss that state. Considerably different from FL lol.

1 Like

It’s beautiful here but packed now! Might move to someplace less populated, if the internet is good there that is lol.

1 Like

Yeah I imagine ever since the legalization happened I know quite a few people who moved over there.

1 Like

Welcome aboard! As a bunker connoisseur myself, I’m sure you’ll fit right in!

1 Like

Thanks! Excited for everything that is still to come from CIG as well. I am still a newer backer but I felt that if I was going to back SC I wouldn’t just dip my toes, so I have a ship for most every game type in the verse. Other than looking forward to Pyro and other systems being introduced and a lot of the yet to be released ships, I am really looking forward to base building and just having a place to call “home” in the verse. A bunker of my own you could say.

1 Like