Chase1752

Hello Everyone Im Chase, Im a United States Marine IRL just recently got star citizen and you guys seem like a great batch of people to enjoy a little time in the stars with, Im really big into hunting and fishing, country music. basically your stereo-typical country boy with a love for video games and friends. hope to join the family!

Welcome to the org! Thank you for your service! Hope to fly with you in the verse.

Hey there, @Chase1752. Welcome welcome, sure you’ll fit right in here - it’s a big org with a ton of people helping each other out. Looking forward to working with you in the 'Verse.

Welcome to ADI, Chase1752, good to have you with us. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Hi Chase1752,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. I love hunting as well. Feel free to hop in mumble and hang out.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Hides Crayons Welcome to the Org and SC. What do you looking to do out in the verse? And I’m retired Army and we have a lot of military here as well.

Welcome to ADI Chase, glad you joined.
Its always a good time here, whether your in an operation or just hanging out.
If you dont mind me asking, what part of the country are you in, your description sounds like a lot of people I know.
I hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome welcome!! You gonna join our marine division? Lotta fun stuff for the fps lot coming up with theaters of war!! Super excited!

Welcome to ADI Chase1752, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Chase !

Welcome @Chase1752! Nice to have you aboard. See you in the Verse!

Welcome! :smiley:
I’m sure that you will have a good time in ADI see you around the verse :smiley:

Welcome Chase, hope you have a great time here in ADI

Welcome @Chase1752!

If you have any questions feel free to hop in mumble or post on the discord and we’ll help you out ASAP. Any particular division within the Org that interests you?

Welcome to ADI! Hope to fly with you in the verse or in one of our org ops!

Welcome to the org Chase. We have a lot of future, current and retired service men and women from countries all over the world in this org. You will fit in well

@Chase1752 Welcome to ADI and the SC Universe. You are definitively with the right Org for Star Citizen. Ask questions, make jokes and jump in to the mumble chat to get acquainted with the crew.