Centurion-13 reporting for duty

Hi All, new to this game, looking to immerse myself into something new. Live in Leicestershire UK,
enjoy 15th century re-enacting (but not this year!). Now to find my ship ! see you in the stars…

Hello Centurion, Welcome to ADI. That is really neat that you do 15th century re-enacting that would really cool to see. What you want to do the game? Mining - I would go with the prospector, if you want todo cargo runs, there is a lot of options to go with. I like todo mining and cargo hauling, maybe we can fly together someday, see you in the verse.

Hello! Welcome to ADI. I honestly don’t think you will be disappointed in SC, it’s pretty great. Any ideas what you might want to do? And also feel free to ask if you need any help.

Welcome to ADI I am sure you will love it here.

Hi and Welcome to ADI Centurion! I’m guessing there was no room for plague re-enactment eh? :slight_smile: Looking forward to meeting you in Mumble!

Welcome Centurion, nice meeting you in Mumble today. See you in the 'verse!

Hey Centurion,
Nice to meet you today if you need help with anything feel free to message me or jump into a room and ask me on mumble id be more than happy to help

Welcome Centurion to ADI! What kinds of ships are you interested in flying?

Welcome to ADI Centurion-13. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hi centurion, I’m UK too. Welcome to ADI!

Hi Centurion-13, Welcome to ADI. Here you can do the flip side of 15th century re-enacting, 30th century acting. Do you have a role or ship that you favour? I look forward to meeting you in the verse.

Welcome Centurion, hope you enjoy playing Star Citizen.

Thanks All, I must say i was made to feel very welcome yesterday and i really appreciate that. Your On-boarding was quite in-depth, and you know more about me than any other clan or organisation i have ever been in… Attention to detail and being organised i do like… 10 out of 10 from a new recruit looking for a “good” organisation to join… Now the learning curve continues after a “feature” last night sent me 42 million K away from port…! Cheers and see you in the verse…

Welcome to ADI! From 15th century to 30th you are doing some time traveling now man :slight_smile: Look forward to flying with you! See you in the verse!

Hello Centurion and welcome to ADI! When it comes to finding your ship there are members here more than happy to show off their ships to you to see if you really want to pledge or save up the UEC to purchase in game. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome, I too enjoy them, my father took me all the time when he participated, many many years ago. ADI is a great place I hope you find what you are looking for. Keep checking the forums for ORG OPS and Training to sign up for, and I look forward to seeing you when I do.

Welcome Centurion-13. Any questions on best ship of any activity ask, I’m sure you’ll get plenty of feedback.

Evening Centurion! Welcome to Atlas and to the adventure that is SC as it evolves! Re-enacting what? Duels, Drama, Joust, etc? Sounds interesting in either case, what ship did you decide on?

Morning all. For re-enactment, its mainly Foot combat, with some Archery, but as i get older (still just under the half century) its more Archery. Swords, Pole-Axe, and Glaive…but sadly not this year. Regarding ships, I’m leaning to the Marine Pilot currently, with a little on ground support, but i’m only a few hours in. Had excellent sessions with Ghillie an Wulf so far, and learned alot. The Prowler is awesome, but I do like the facilities of a Med bay !! See you in the Versa later.

Welcome to ADI!
I hope that you will enjoy your stay among the stars here in Star Citizen!
It is nice having you with us!

Have a good one!