Casual Gaming

Hello all! :slight_smile:

Personally, I can’t play the same game all the time, or I will get burnt out. With that in mind I am looking for a few friends to play smaller group games, IE- 7DaystoDie, Modded Minecraft, Modded PvE-ARK, Hearts of Iron, Civilization, Indie games, alpha/beta early access games, etc. I have considered recording and creating “Let’s Play” content as well. I would be willing to help others do the same.

Send me a message here, or friend request on Steam if your interested.
Steam: CamoDragon09

I won’t burn out playing a game (even heavily) for several years, assuming the game is worth a shit in the first place. I did burn out on SC fairly quick, then again it isn’t a game yet and currently has virtually no content (again its in development). In order to entertain myself I have tried several Steam games, non have held my interest; so currently killing others in World of Tank until something else come along.

I have WoT too, maybe we could hook up and check it out, it’s been awhile since I’ve played.

If you’re at all interested in survival/crafting/building and/or sim/resource mgt games, then we should try some out. The worst that could happen is you go back to WoT, lol :slight_smile:

the best way to go about this is to hop onto mumble and start a channel in the member created channel with the name of the game as the title and wait for others to join you. also if you havent yet there is a star citizen adi group.
if you have more questions feel free to message me.