Carnage02 Introduction

Hey everyone,
My name is Austin and I just joined. I am really looking forward to being a part of the organization. It seems really organized here and seems like a lot of fun. Going into Star Citizen alone is fun and all, but it gets lonely. I’m also very new to the game and kind of garbage at combat. I’m hoping I can get a little help with that as well lol. A little about myself, I’m a college student and baseball player but I also like to play games on my (right now sub par laptop) PC. I’m hoping to get my hands on a gaming PC this summer, however. See you guys in the 'Verse.

Welcome to ADI Carnage! Don’t hesitate to ask if you have questions about the game or ADI. Before buying a PC, I suggest waiting for GTX 1080Ti and Radeon Vega to properly release and see unbiased comparison about the two. If you’re not looking to get gpus at that price range, the other cards will keep on getting cheaper. See you later!

Hey Carnage02,

It was a pleasure to onboard you tonight. Hope you find your way to one of our flight nights tonight, perfect opportunity to practice some of that flying and dogfighting.

Hey there Austin - welcome to the ADI community - it’s great to have you onboard!
Dont worry about being new to the game - its not even close to being in a released state yet - all of us are going to be continuously learning about new changes that come about with the progression of the development process! Furthermore, there are plenty of people here at ADI who are more than happy to help get you oriented with combat - dont hesitate to join our Friday Flight Night sessions if the times line up with your schedule!

With regard to the PC - we have a great community here that is exceptionally knowledgeable - if you ever have any questions about purchasing (or building! - I always suggest building) a new PC - feel free to make a post in the Tech Support Forum.

Anyway - welcome again - feel free to join me in any game you see me playing in mumble - and hope to see you around!

Hello Carnage02,

welcome to ADI. Glad you join our organisation. We are organised in many things indeed. We have a lot of staff member who are dedicated and do their job very well. With us you will not feel lonely in SC. You get support, answers to your questions etc. If you need a wingman, a captain or just someone to fly with you, don t hesitate to join us in discord or mumble.

See you in the verse.

Hi and welcome @Carnage02 to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon