CarlosFord

hello everyone! ii just picked this game up and i was looking for an org to train me up lol

Welcome CarlosFord,
You are in for a treat now that you’ve taken the plunge down the rabbit hole. Star Citizen and it’s community have a lot to offer and the content within the Alpha is about to catch up. Great timing!!
Proud to have you as part of the team! Please join in with us on Discord/Mumble, we’ll get you squared away with any questions you may have and/or get you pointed in the right direction. It’s a big ‘verse, hope to see you soon!

Hi CarlosFord,

Welcome to ADI! ADI is a great place to train and grow. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at training from Friday flight nights and for the various certifications. I hope you become acquainted with our members over the coming days and weeks ahead. 3.0 is right around the corner and now is a great time to join. We’re all really excited about whats to come. I look forward to seeing you around. All the best to you

Welcome to the ADI family Carlos!

Hello CarlosFord. Welcome to ADI. Glad you finally got your mic working. :wink:

Have you thought about what role you might want to play in ADI? We have a few divisions that cover much of the planned gameplay for Star Citizen. Personally I gravitated toward Commerce and Transport but to each their own.

Hope to see you around the PU sometime. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks guys can’t wait to get started

Welcome to ADI CarlosFord,

Hope you are having a great weekend so far. I was wondering what you want to do the most in Star Citizen since I know there is quite a lot. I was also curious as to what other games you enjoy playing. I myself have been playing Destiny 2, pubg, and League of Legends while flying. Thanks again for joining ADI and talk to you soon.