CaptainOblix - Introduction

Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as CaptainOblix. I’m really excited to participate and be involved in the community. I play various types of games consisting of RPG/MMO/FPS. I enjoy touring and the luxury aspects of star citizen. I’m thrilled to see what this community, and I appreciate the warm welcome and professionalism of the staff.

Best Regards,

Oblix (CaptainOblix)

1 Like

Oblix,

It was a pleasure meeting you and getting to know more about your background during the onboard. Your experience will fit nicely into ADI. I’m sure you’ll find the role that will fit your game style. If you have any questions, please drop me a note, hop on Mumble, or Discord; there will be folks around to assist. Look forward to flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI! Sounds like you are a Origin Jumpworks fan.

Welcome CaptainOblix! Excellent to see you all setup and ready to join this wonderful community. Look forward to seeing you in future missions.

Thanks Oblix, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse. If you have any questions just ask in discord or on mumble, we have plenty of members who can help.

Welcome, CaptainOblix! Hopefully, 3.6 gets released soon so that we can get to exploring together. I have a 600i so I can appreciate luxury and touring in style. You’ll find that ADI is a great group of people and we play all kinds of games in addition to SC. I hope to get some flight time with you. Again, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Indeed, I am!

Howdy Oblix, and welcome to ADI! Queue up the 890 Jump. Time to get the party bus moving!

Welcome CaptainOblix! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Oblix. I’m glad you joined us. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI CaptainOblix! Good to have you with us.

I mean, who wouldn’t be!

Welcome! I admit I’m oblivious to the more exotic aspects of luxury, but I do know that I want something that does that. Because I have a problem. A problem with buying ships. haha

Hello Oblix and welcome to ADI! SC has a lot of great places and ships to behold! I believe it will only get better and better! See you in game!

Welcome to ADI CaptainOblix hope to fly with you soon :smiley:

Hazard

Good for gamers to have a diverse background of genres to appreciate the others alongside favorites, welcome to ADI and to Star Citizen Oblix and as for Luxury you’re in luck as Origin just shunted out revamps of their ships and put their larger ones onto sale!

Hello CaptianOblix glad to have you with us on ADI, see you in the verse

Heya CaptOblix!

A belated welcome aboard, I have been out due to at home computer issues and real life stuff. It is great to see you as a member and hopefully Atlas will work out to be your Star Citizen home like so many of us!

What RPGs do you play and is it all digital now or do you still play PnP or PbP?

Hope to see you soon in the verse!

~TH