Cadensk8

I found out about star citizen around 3 months ago I saved up and got the Andromeda pack because I like the types of games you can explore and roleplay which is what I like.

Welcome to the org, that is a nice ship you have there :slight_smile:

Welcome Cadensk8! Glad to have you with us here in ADI, you found the right org to call home with an experienced and active membership. Was great talking with you earlier, hope to see you around in the Verse!

Cadensk8,

Welcome! Yes! Another explorer! We need to link up! Glad you chose ADI and I am sure you will be as well. Hit me up in mumble so we can group up!

Talk to you soon,

• R3NDITI0N

Cadensk8, keep up with SC development, stay involved with the game, and time will pass by quickly. ADI will be here as things progress and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Fly safe.

Hey welcome to ADI my man, that’s a great ship to start with and its the one im currently using, you’ll make great use of that Hornet that comes with it too if you’ll be hanging around with us for sure.

Cadensk8, hang in there for the next couple years and join us just in time for Star Citizen Verse to go Gold. Thank you for choosing ADI as your Star Citizen home and we still can be.

Great choice in ship and welcome to ADI Cadensk8! I’m a big fan of the Constellation series - it just reminds me of everything SciFi for some reason. See you around and I’m looking forward to flying with you.

Hello Cadensk8 and welcome!

I too and waiting for exploration to put my own ships to serious use.

I’m finding that time is passing faster as they release more stable content that we can enjoy. In the meantime, please feel free to sign up for an org operation to start getting those crucial piloting skills up!

See you in the 'verse!

Welcome, Cadensk8! I am impressed that you jumped straight to the Andromeda pack. I started with a humble mustang that came with 6 months of insurance. I have gotten a little carried away with ship purchases since I started. I am also in love with the genre and the potential that this game brings. Glad you decided to set up shop with us. Looking forward to seeing you around.

1 Like

Greetings Cadensk8 and welcome to ADI! Looks like you have a great start with your ship pack! There are a lot of members that are exploring now and ready for the next big thing! You have come to the right place! See you in the verse!

Hello Cadensk8 to ADI glad to have you on board see you in the vers

Welcome to ADI, The Andromeda is a great ship. There will be plenty of time to figure out exactly what you want to do. If you have any questions. Shoot me or another staff a message and we will help. See you in the verse.

Welcome Cadensk8! Always good to see new players amongst us. I am always open to answering questions if you have them and look forward to seeing you out in the verse!

Greetings and welcome Caden, glad to have you onboard here at ADI! I’m looking very forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI cadensk8. ADI is a great org for players starting out. There’s a great mentoring spirit here so don’t be shy; volunteer, participate and ask questions. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Cadensk8 to ADI, if you have any questions feel free to ask other i see you in the verse =D

Hallo Caden and welcome to Atlas and congratulations on the Andromeda!

Greetings Cadensk8,

Welcome to ADI you’ve joined at an exciting time, Star Citizen is really starting to take off. I hope you find us to your liking. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.

Honorspren