BluMunky

Greetings everyone. I’ve been playing SC off and on for several years, but recently I’ve gotten back into it. I’ve been enjoying doing missions and exploring. I recently had a chance to be part of a Hammerhead crew and I had a blast. Looking forward to more of this coop gameplay as well as some cargo missions and exploration. See you in the black.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. The HH is a fun ship to be crew on. Specially in a scuffle. What is your favorite new feature in the game?

Welcome BluMunky! Glad to have you with us in ADI, you picked the right org to call home with a very active and experienced group of members to play and enjoy the game with. Hope to see you around in the Verse!

Well I just love the environments so I really enjoy the addition of new locations like the Lorville Central Business District. Video comms is really cool and adds a great dimension to the game. I especially like how you can move player comms to ship screens.

I didn’t even know video could be transferred to the in game mfds

Greetings and salutations, BluMunky! I agree, gunning in a HH is an awesome experience of it’s own. Sounds like you picked the right place, and I hope to see you in the black soon!

Hello BluMunky! Welcome to ADI! In ADI, you will find that a lot of the members do that. He have had some great fights in and out of Hammerheads. You wont have a problem finding members to fly with or exploring. Seems there is a lot more to look at in game and more to come! See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI glad to see you back in the verse and you’ve made an excellent choice with ADI. looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome BluMunky! Glad to hear you’re getting back into SC. I took a break myself for a bit but with more and more features coming online quarterly - it’s easy to stay engaged now. See you around!

Welcome to ADI BluMunky. Coop gameplay is definitely where SC shines- there is no better way to push the limits on what can be done in game. Wait until your first mass org operation, it will be sweet if you enjoy playing with a well coordinated group. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Greetings BluMunky. The game has gotten in a great state. I too was wondering about the video comms to ship mfds. Maybe you can show me in mumble. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI BluMunky. It’s great you’ve joined ADI. There’s so many good experienced players like yourself joining, it’s a real help to those just starting out. One thing you’ll pick up on here is a strong mentoring ethic among the players that just makes everyone in the org stronger. See you around.

Welcome to ADI BluMunky. HH battles can be so freaking intense. Great to have you with us. Hope to see you in the verse very soon.

Welcome to ADI BluMunky :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us and sorry for the wait in the onboarding. Good that it worked out.
I hope you find yourself at home here.

See you in the Verse!

Greetings BluMunky and welcome aboard here at ADI! We always have a great time here working in cooperation, one of the best things about Star Citizen. I’m looking forward to flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Hello Blumunky and welcome!

Noticed you mentioned interests and features…but what about ships? what ships do you have already and what are looking at?

Also - do you have reliable play time during the week?

Welcome to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Welcome aboard to ADI BluMunky! Aren’t the Hammerheads awesome?! And then other times, you will grumble about them if you are on the receiving end and there isn’t enough of us to end their terror.

You were curious about certs on Discord, I forgot there is another Cert besides Marine/EVA. There is the Basic Commerce Certificate if you are interested. However, that does not mean the staff is not working on other certs. There are certs in the planning phases waiting for certain aspects of the game to be implemented before making them available to the org for certification.

See you in the Verse!

Greetings BluMunky,

I’ve very glad you stuck around for the long onboarding process. It takes forever to get people in the onboarding tool sometimes. I look forward to hanging out with you in the game. I’m also looking forward to seeing some more exploration in game. See you out there.

Honorspren.