Blackout88 introduction

Hi guys,

I’m a 27 yo player from Romania, I have played some Eve before (the past year), in a small semi-active corp.

Looking forward to flying with you guys and hope we will have lots of fun.

Hello Blackout88, welcome to ADI. Nice chatting to you on mumble. I hope to see you there again. :slight_smile:

Heya Blackout88

Welcome to ADI!

Hope everything goes well with your onboarding and I look forward to meeting you!

Welcome leipnikalex,

On behalf of our many ADI members, welcome! Glad to have another European member on board. Hopefully you were able to get your on-boarding conducted. When you find some time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Leipnikalex / Blackout - welcome to the ADI community!

If you have any questions or concerns while you are here, please do not hesitate to reach out to any one of us.

As the others said - try to hop onto our mumble server at some point to introduce yourself to the community and get to know a few of the more active members.

Welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you.

Hey there Blackout,

Just a reminder - try to hop onto mumble at some point to get your on boarding completed.
Once that is done, you can get access to the rest of the ADI forums and keep up with our activities and games.