BLACKLINE7

I am a student character concept artist and thats pretty much it about me. :smiley:

Welcome Blackline7, It was great getting to learn a bit about you. Your art is pretty fantastic and I look forward to playing games with you in the future.

Welcome to ADI. We are talking now, but let me know if you need anything. I am in mumble most nights.

Hey Blackline7,

It was great to meet you on spectrum and talk to you on mumble. You’ll have to post your portfolio when you get a chance, I’d love to see your work.

Message me or give me a shoutout on mumble if you need anything. Talk soon!

Hello BLACKLINE7, welcome to the ADI forums. If you haven’t yet, be sure to jump into our Mumble server to meet some org mates and complete your onboarding.

If you have any questions about SC or ADI, please feel free to let us know; we’re here to help. Have you given any thought to what profession(s) you might be interested in pursuing once the game goes live? What are your favorite aspects of game play? Welcome again!

Hi BLACKLINE7,

Welcome to ADI, it was great talking with you during your Onboarding, and I am looking forward to flying with you in the future. Feel free to reach out if you have questions.

PS Love the art man

Hello BLACKLINE7!

Jeez, has everyone other than me and Tim seen your art already? :smiley: I’m always excited to see the skills people have outside the games. I’m no artist (at least not in a visual sense), but I do fancy myself a creator of supremely mediocre electronic music.

I look forward to seeing you around, and hopefully eventually seeing your art!

Hey there BLACKLINE7! It is nice to have someone on board who brings creative talent to the org. You will find other ADI members who have game development experience. The best way to meet the other member is to get on discord and mumble. We are always happy to have new blood in the crew. Welcome to ADI and I hope to see you around!

Hey there Blackline7

Welcome to the org. I’m wondering if you have any concept ideas, in regards to SC?