BigBonga Intro

Hi guys,

I got by Bonga! I backed Star Citizen back in 2012 on the original kick starter when I was a kid just coming out of high school. I even tried to get a refund back in 2015-- but after stopping by in 2019 for awhile, I’m back in now that’s it 2021 and the game seems to be really coming together.

Excited to join you guys, since I knew right away I wanted to be part of a large, lawful org since I think this is going to end up being like Eve, where your organization is probably the most important part of the PU!

Im signing up for fleet security, since being on a capital ship, in a fighter wing or in FPS combat is what appeals to me the most.

Ive got a polaris(that i might melt and jump to an idris or a javelin in the coming years, depending on how the tax returns go :rofl:), a C2 Hercules and an Aegis Sabre that might become a scorpius or a super hornet, not sure. I am a fighter pilot at heart and will prob use whatever that cap ship is as a base or org asset if this goes well haha. Just dont know what to pick for fighter when the fighter i want is the 10k concierge one!

Whats your favorite ship concept or ingame? Mine is the F8 Lightning.

1 Like

Hi @BigBonngo, Sounds like you’re going to fit right in here. Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @BigBonngo !

I think you will enjoy it here! If you are looking for people to play with, just hop on Mumble! Also, be sure to check out org ops and some of the division events!

You may want to look at finishing the basic certs for a nice refresher of all of the different game types, too!

See you around!

1 Like

More of a “learning for the first time” than a refreshwr despirs my 200 hours of elite, but yeah. The certs and training is one of the coolest parts of ADI

1 Like

Welcome to ADI BigBonngo. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mining exercises. There’s always room for another pilot.

1 Like

Hey @BigBonngo. Heh… think we’ve all been there at one point or another, elation giving way to painful delay and flipping back around again - seems to happen with every .0 patch release for me, then things get better as they iron out whatever they just broke with the major revision. I’ve got an M2 that’s rapidly become my favorite ship in my hangar - doesn’t carry everything that a C2 does, but I really like the design language. F8 is very pretty, but I don’t think I’ll ever make it into the concierge club (made too many purchases on the grey market).

Looking forward to seeing you in FS ops - even if we don’t find much to tussle with, they’re always fun just from joking around, taking amusing screenshots, and bellyaching about the latest glitch or bug that’s bedeviling us. Spending time in-game with your fellow ADI members is a great way to learn about workarounds for whatever the latest issue is (probably among the most useful knowledge to have in the current alpha ;).

1 Like

I think the F8A will be the non-concierge, SQ42 related one, so there is hope for us yet! I don’t think I would ever be able to get the Concierge one, unless i started money laundering or something, haha.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I’m currently set as a marine, but I’m definitely ready to jump into FS OPS and switch to combat pilot once I get my hands on my new sticks and the mounts for them.

Well that’s even better! Haha

I’d say try those out, and if you still have questions, someone in the org will be able to help you out!