Berserker39 New Guy

hello everyone, new guy here looking forward to being apart of this organization

Welcome to ADI, An organization is pretty sweet and ours is a lot of active people which is even better. Always feel free to jump in mumble. Look me up I’m always down the fly.

Hi Berserker39,

Welcome to ADI, It was good talking with you earlier, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Berserker39,
Welcome to ADI! Thanks for checking out Atlas Defense Industries. I hope that your research proves fruitful.

ADI has some unique characteristics that make it a successful organization, among them, is trust.

I hope to hear from you in mumble, I’ll see you around the verse.

Welcome Berserker39! We are excited to have you with us. Get on mumble and discord where all of the action is. There are usually training events and missions most weekends. I am looking forward to seeing you around! Again, welcome to ADI!

Greetings Berserker39; welcome to the ADI forums! If you have any questions about ADI or SC please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re here to help. Be sure to hop on our Mumble server to meet some people and get your onboarding (directions can be found here: atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi)

So, what aspects of game play are you most interested in? What profession(s) do you think you’d like to pursue?