BenjiLixx Introduction

Just here to have fun and enjoy playing in space. I don’t really know what I want to do here, but I hope I’ll find out. Mostly interested in piloting.

1 Like

Welcome to the family I hope to see you in the verse maybe I can show you around some of my fun ships for you to fly.

welcome to ADI!

glad to have you here and welcome to the verse

Glad you found us, Benji - didn’t know It’s a Gundam was driving people to interest in SC, but it’s certainly welcome. This is really a game that’s more fun the more people you play it with - hope you’ll enjoy hanging out with us here at ADI and learning together about all the little things floating around the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI BenjiLixx. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mining exercises. It a great way to learn how to mine in the game.

Hi @BenjiLixx, welcome to ADI. It’s is a great but buggy game atm and the community here makes it so much better. See you in Mumble

Welcome to ADI, see you in the Verse !

Hey Benji, welcome to ADI! You’re not the only one enjoying space here, you will experience cool new game scenarios with us and I hope to meet ya in the Verse sometime!

Hallo Benji and welcome! if you’re not having fun Chris Roberts and all our funds aren’t doin it right lol