Beginner looking for help

Hello im hawk im hoping to play on a hammerhead ship and will serv as a good shooter, I was one of the first 100 people in the world to get the 900 headshot record in ghost recon breakpoint.

Welcome to ADI Peckham, looks like you will be a prime candidate for the marines, do you like flying as well or mainly ground stuff?

I want to do both, the flying and the ships is why I came to starcitizen, I grew up with starwars

Welcome to the verse and ADI @The-Red-Kraken. When you are on jump into mumble and see what’s going on. You shouldn’t have issues finding a ship to gun on.

Welcome to ADI Hawk
We gotta get you straight into the marines.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI! when org ops come around, there’s always a need for crewmen. Be on the lookout for them! Soon there will be theaters of war coming, battlefield-type game mode to play! I’m sure marine division will be popping with teams to run those!

Welcome Hawk, you should have no problem finding a HH crew, not sure of the count but there are plenty. Impressive record. Star Citizen will be one of the few places that will have you fighting in a ship seamlessly transitioning to storming a bunker.

Glad to have you onboard.

Welcome to ADI. You seem like quite the competent shooter, I hope to keep seeing you here, specially when Theaters of war releases.

Welcome to ADI. The hammer head can be a ton of fun, I love flying with one and just watching the big ship take tons of fighters on just so cool. DO you have a HH?

Hey PackhamHawk; that what we do here; we learn from each other. It’s one of the things that makes ADI so great. So I look forward to seeing you in game and in the process learn something from you.

Thanks for the help

Welcome to the Org PeckhamHawk,
We always have a need for some more ground-pounders. :wink: See you in the verse!