Been gone a long time... Questions about the viability of owning an Idris-P

Hello all! I haven’t been around for a LONG time. I reloaded the game and found that I have an Idris-P token in my buybacks that I can claim if I want to. My big question is does anyone know if you will be able to upgrade a P with the railgun that comes on the M? Also, is having a P something that would benefit the guild or is there already a long list of members with one? I understand that it is still pretty rare to have them go on sale as RSI is limiting the number available in the system. I am just trying to find a reason to go ahead and claim it instead of letting it rot any longer. Thanks

Welcome back!

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, you will eventually be able to refit the P to add and remove components, like the M’s railgun or the K’s laser beam, but it will take a significant amount of time and UEC (as well as the component in question).

2. You should never feel like you have to spend money to benefit the org; decide for yourself if you’re personally interested in the P and the gameplay that comes with it.

1 Like

How many are in the guild now? Is it Idrisses? Or Idri? Lol. I will primarily be running around mining in my Orion, but it would be nice to be able to retaliate on anyone screwing with me while I’m in my mining zone. Or can you imagine turning an Idris into a monster miner? Hahaha. Anyhow. Most of my time punching holes in people will be with my Harbinger or Retaliator,. But it will be nice to have a Juggernaut waiting in the wings if things escalate :wink:

We generally don’t keep an official running count of which ships members have, since people buy and sell ships so often it would become rapidly outdated.

For my money, the plural would be Idrises, since Idris is an Arabic name.

2 Likes