Barragwanas

Hey Guys, New to the Organization, Looking forward to catching up with everyone in the Verse!

Welcome Aboard

Heya Barra we had a short talk already so i hope i will see you around more! And welcome to our family!

Welcome Barra to ADI! Looking forward to chatting with you in mumble and discord.

Welcome aboard Barragwanas,

We’re glad to meet your acquaintance and have you as part of the family. Here’s to getting to know you down the road as well as getting in some flight time with you. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything!

-Hyn

Hey there Barragwanas - welcome to the ADI family - its great to have you on board.
As the others have said - dont hesitate to reach out to a staff member if you have any questions about the game or the Org.

Look forward to seeing you in mumble and getting some game time in.

Don’t want to sound desperate… But we are looking forward to hanging out with you.

Hi and welcome @Barragwanas to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI, Barragwanas. See you in mumble.

Welcome to ADI. I fly most nights 9 cst US feel free to look me up always down for some IIC.