BaneOfOrion

Hey, everyone! Bane for short. I am a dad of three with a love of everything space. I also play Eve and ARK:SE. I currently have the Aurora, Mustang and recently bought the Archimedes. I am looking to participate in pretty much any of the divisions in the org, but I am ALWAYS up for a scrap session with other orgs and pirates. Looking forward to flying along side you guys!

-To infinity and you know the rest. Bane.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI Bane! Looking forward to see ya out in the 'verse!

Welcome BaneOfOrion! I too love just about anything that has to do with space! I have every space themed game from Steam and played EVE as well. Thanks for joining and look forward to meeting you. See you in the verse!

Hi Bane,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us on mumble and get your on boarding done

Hello Bane, glad you decided to join ADI! I know we already discussed this during your onboarding but just to remind you, ADI has an private ARK server we run so feel free to put it to use! Otherwise, if you have any questions about the org or Star Citizen we’ll be happy to answer them! I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Bane, welcome to ADI. Look forward to you completing your onboarding and seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Bane Of Orion. I hate to see what Orion is looking like these days. I really like the Mustang myself. I have moved to other ships but it has a favored spot on my hangar floor.

Welcome to ADI Bane. That’s an interesting selection of ships you have. Which models of Aurora and Mustang did you pledge for? The Archimedes is a beauty. I’ll see you in-game.

Hi Bane, Glade to have you with us. I think everyone loves everything space in ADI so I’ll fit in fine. Hope to see you flying around the verse.

Hallo Bane and welcome to ADI! Congrats on a good stretch of ships there! Look forward to flyin with you and as always feel free to ask questions you may have of others in the org via mumble,discord, or here and forums. Take it easy out there!

Hey Babe, welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us.
What brings you to Star Citizen?

Welcome to ADI, Bane! You sound like you’re a busy man and hopefully we can help you make the most of your limited free time. Glad you decided to set up shop with us. See you around!

Welcome Bane! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Bane! SciFi is in our blood. You picked the right place.

Welcome aboard to ADI Bane! Make sure to review the calendar for upcoming meetings and events. We hope you like ADI as much as we do! On your next purchase, get the Cutlass Black. It is like the Utility Helicopter of Star Citizen. See you soon in the verse!

Hello Bane,

one thing I always wanted to stop, was purchasing starship … at least until the next anniversary sale again. And then the drama starts again laughs

Anyway, have a fine time here in the org