Azens

Hello, I recieved an email about this organization and the the presentation alone won me over, you guys take this seriously!
Im 28 years old but maybe more like 30 when the game is out :laughing:
Would be super fun to play with you guys, let me know what you think.

Hi Azens!

Thanks for joining us here! We’re all hoping to avoid a few more gray hairs before the game is out, but until then I look forward to seeing you on Mumble :slight_smile:

Hello Azens! Welcome to ADI. I am sure you will enjoy being part of this organization and I look forward to flying with you in the future, be that tomorrow or 2 years from now! Fly safe.

Hi Azens,

Glad you’re joining ADI! Great to have you. As 3.0 approaches I hope to see you around. Hopefully we can get to know each other better in the near future. All the best

Hi Azens,

welcome to the Org, you will find a lot of nice people here to enjoy this great game, even in the alpha status, so you don’t need to wait until your 30th Birthday :laughing:

see you soon

waterwalker

Welcome Azens, please share with us the background on your gamer-tag. Is it like Asians? lol. Yeah it’s funny how we all sort of came to Star Citizen as young Naive gamers and have become grizzled and hardened over the years. hopefully that wait is not too much longer.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will log into mumble tomorrow. Set today aside as a study day :slight_smile:
The name Azens is my real last name :slight_smile: It’s a not so common name originating from Latvia.
I am awaiting 3.0 aswell, don’t know how much is realistic to expect :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome Man! gonna have to catch up with you in mumble to say hello. See you soon!

Welcome aboard. ADI is proud to have you with us!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Azens!

It was great getting to sit in on your onboarding and help answer some of your questions today. Great to have an enthusiastic salvage guy onboard, I am sure there will be a lot of profits to be had there and many of our members will be interested in making wrecks for you to salvage, I am sure!