axer49

Hello everyone, I am a possible (prospective) member of ADI. I hope I am able to join and look forward to meeting you all!

Hello axer49. Welcome to ADI.

It is always nice to see a new prospective member. Have you thought about what your focus will be in Star Citizen? Are you a far off explorer, setting your sights on the unknown, or are you a battle-hardened combat pilot ready to save an ADI convoy from attack? There are plenty of other options of course, but you catch my drift.

Hopefully I’ll see you on Mumble when you finish up the joining process. Glad to have you on board.

Axer49,
Welcome on board! Glad you’re here.

welcome to ADI Axe. looks like your in the PU right now will get down and hopefully fly with you here tonight

Welcome to ADI axer49 glad to have you with us I’m hoping to see you in the PU when I get back in soon if you have any questions feel free to send me a message

Awesome axer49,
Can’t wait to see you in the 'verse! Any ideas on what role/division your interested in? It’s going to be quite a journey even before the full release, excited to see what tomorrow brings!

Hello Axer49,

It’s great to have you here. I’m glad you came across ADI. Feel free to check out our calendar of upcoming events. That should help introduce you to some of the times for meetings, events, and so on. Friday flight nights are a great way to get to know people in game and build some relationships. I hope all goes well with you and that you find yourself at home here. Best wishes

Howdy Axer49 and welcome to ADI.

I was curious what other games you have been enjoying as of late? I personally have been playing the Trial for Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing Destiny 2 as well. I was also wondering what you want to do in Star Citizen the most? Look forward to talking with you. Hope you have a great weekend.