Arkallev - Reporting for duty!

Hello I’m pretty new to Star Citizen and looking to get into an organised group that know what they are doing and are interested in the same aspects of this game as me.

Hope to meet you all soon on Mumble and ingame!

Hey Arkallev, great talking with you. Glad to have another Marine/Security member! Look forward to showing you around and enjoying the verse together.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Arkallev, see you around in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome Arkallev to ADI - ADI is a great org if you like structure and organization - I fell this is the key to success in the verse. What ships do you fly in game? I myself have too many - I like supporting CIG/RSI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Arkallev :slight_smile:

You have come to the right place. We run some big OPs and everyone here is a teamplayer.
Hop on Mumble and Discord and you will find people ready to fly and help you.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

welcome to the verse and to the org arkallev glad to have you. our org has dedicated divisions to every aspect of the game so theres no need to worry about aligning insterests. Being new, if you have any questions about game mechanics controls ect just let me know id be happy to help you learn the basics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. You’ll find good teams and ops here.

1 Like

Welcome to the team, Arkallev!

As others have said, you have come to the right place for organised game play, the Org runs some mass missions which have been great fun. Is there a particular division you are most interested in?

1 Like

Welcome, Arkallev! Organization is what we do well. Plenty of opportunity to get involved in things around here. See you on mumble!

1 Like

I only have the starter ships for now as I can’t really afford anything nicer!
I hope to upgrade in the future though.

Hey thanks, I’m very interested in becoming a part of fleet security/ Marine duty within the organization.

Welcome to the org, Arkallev! Fleet security/marines should give you plenty of action, and are a necessary part of any operation, but feel free to try out any careers that interest you (once CIG makes them available). See you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Hey Ark, Welcome to ADI! I love to see another ground pounder coming in! See you in game!!

1 Like

Welcome Aboard. Looking forward to taking on the verse with you my man. If you need any help with getting yourself outfitted with a better ship let me know what you have in mind. May be able to help…a bit.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the offer! I’m hoping to get a Cutlass Black at some point so I can earn some UEC, currently stuck with a mustang and cant do much other than blow stuff up with that, and i’ve done plenty of that so far! dunno if theres a cheaper and better option for a starting cargo carrier.

Welcome aboard to ADI Arkallev, glad to have you here! We almost always have something going on in the 'verse, drop by in mumble in the public gaming so join us and hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Greetings @Arkalley

Playing with a group is the best way to experience everything SC has to offer. Members are normally willing to let you tag along or fly their ships. You'll have your own ships in no time just by helping others. See you around the verse!

1 Like

Organized flights are definitely popular here and even more so as features and ships are added so you’re definitely in the right plalce Arkallev, welcome to Atlas!

1 Like

Hello Arkallev,

Looks like you’ll fit in here. Security is always key.

But as a freelancer owner, I’m a little disappointed in your choice and think you can do better.

See you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Arkallev!

Thank you for showing us to JT and running some cargo with us today!

1 Like