Aqwaman, Greetings ADI

I am very exited to get into some Star Citizen with this organisation and learn more about the game. haven’t played much so i am exited to learn.

2 Likes

Aqwaman, it was a pleasure getting to know more about you and your gaming background during the onboarding. Your experience will be a big asset to ADI. Look forward to flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Aqwaman! What kind of questions did you have?

Welcome Aqwaman! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi Aqwaman, Welcome to ADI. If you have any questions about the game just ask in discord or mumble. I’ll see you in the verse.

Aqwaman, welcome to ADI. You have picked a great place to call home in the verse. An active, dedicated organization is the best way to learn SC and that is what you have found in ADI. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome aboard Aqwaman! Good to have you here. Don’t sweat it. We’re all learning.

Cool name! And welcome to ADI. My mind wants to pronounce the “w” as a “v”. If you are German,
I suppose it makes sense. :slight_smile: But, in all fairness, I think the “qw” makes more sense than the “qu”. I think the monks just got lazy and decided to create a new letter. The “w” takes longer to write. :slight_smile

You’re in a great org to learn! Welcome, too. There’s a lot of really solid and enthusiastic players around here that are looking to help out the like-minded. Hope to see you out there!

We are super excited to have you here at ADI! Welcome aboard, you will find plenty of folks with all kinds of experience so dont hesitate to ask! See you out there.

Welcome Aqwaman to the org. ADI welcomes you and i see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Aqwaman, I look forward to running ops with you.

A belated welcome aboard to ADI Aqwaman! I have been out due to at home computer issues and real life stuff. It is great to see you as a member and hopefully Atlas will work out to be your Star Citizen home like so many of us!

Hope to see you soon in the verse!

~TH