Another Hotas question...

I’m looking into upgrading my 3D pro and G13 to a HOTAS as many others are.
However I have kind of a different sort of question. I am slightly familiar with the recommended brands and budget offerings, however in a couple of weeks I will be going to China and Hong Kong. Both Shenzhen and HK have a rather large market for computer components and peripherals offered at decent prices if you’re careful and can haggle.

So my question is: Are there any other brand or models of HOTAS that may not be offered here in the US that I might want to research and consider while I am over there? I know from a previous trip that there were many different styles of everything imaginable (mice, keyboards, headsets, etc…) and many of which I had never seen or heard of. I’m wanting something of quality and durability with a medium price range. VirPil and Wart come to mind but I am almost positive I want twist on the stick.

Any thoughts?

N01

It’s possible this information could be purchased from marketing firms
that track PC game sales. A company called PC Data used to track this
information, but their Web site currently redirects you to a different
source:

We will be supporting as many of the commonly know HOTAS’s with ADI profiles for flight, so there will be a benefit to use some of the HOTAS’s we recommend; we till try to make profiles for as many HOTAS’s as possible. Also you may want to consider the support offered by a HOTAS manufacturer for any technical issues that may occur.

Thanks for the replies!

China and Hong Kong were a bust. I visited many different computer centres and stores. There were many different clones of the 3D Extreme pro which I already have, and also a good bit of “presumably” authentic T.16000M’s and Warthogs. Unfortunately they were only 20-25 bucks below retail on amazon and that’s nowhere near cheap enough to give up warranty and support.
So the search continues…

N01

It’s possible this information could be purchased from marketing firms
that track PC game sales. A company called PC Data used to track this
information, but their Web site currently redirects you to a different
source: