Another Canuck!

Hi there, (hopefully) another canuck xD assuming theres other Canadians.

My tag for awhile now has been Neokolzia, maybe seen me around, I’ve been actively playing numerous Mil-sim’s, War thunder, etc.

I’m from Western, Canada, currently ship wise, I have a Hurricane (setup to CCU to a BMM), and a Buccaneer, largely my interests are to get involved with Capital ship operations.

And just finished building a new PC which hopefully will be good enough in near future for Star citizen;

1800x, 16gb Ram, 1080ti, all going to be watercooled soon also!

Nice to meet everyone else, and look forward to working with ya’ll

nice to have you in the Org man! see you in the 'verse

Hi @Neokolzia,

Welcome to ADI. You should be in great company. I was just talking with another member who is from from B.C. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask, we have a lot of folks here with a wealth off information. Hope to see you in the verse.

Hello Neokolzia,

I have been to your country a couple of times. It is very beautiful. Good to have you in the org. Cap-ship combat should be super fun and challenging with the multi-crew aspects and the various ship roles, looking forward to that as well.

Hi and welcome @Neokolzia to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there Neokolzia - welcome to the ADI community!

There are certainly more than a few Canadian members here at ADI - many of which are very active in the community activities.
Also - congratulations on the new rig - that should last you a few years at the very least.

If you have any questions about the org while you are here, please dont hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team lead - we can be reached any time you see us active on discord or on mumble and should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly.

Other than that - welcome again and I hope to see you around!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Neokolzia!

I would say that your rig should be able to handle SC very well. They just optimized a bunch of things which improved FPS for many, but I doubt you would have had problems to begin with. They will be doing more optimizations and what not as things progress too.

Look forward to flying with you! Please come join our Friday flight night, EU starting in about 15 minutes and US in about 6 hours.

Welcome Neokolzia,

There are definitely more than a few Canadians here lol, but your within good company either way. :wink: We’re excited to have you on board with us, and appreciate you taking the time to consider ADI. It looks like your GTG PC wise…it’s good that you’re thinking down the line. :smiley: As we wait for 3.0 to drop, be sure to check out some of the supported games that ADI supports. You can also hang out on Mumble and get to know a few of our many members…it’s there where you can get answers to questions and become familiar with a little of ADIs gaming style. We also hold an ADI hosted Friday night flight night for both EU and US based players, which you are welcome to join either/both if you so choose.

Either way, welcome once again, and be sure to let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to getting to know more about you and I hope to get in some flight time with you soon.

Hello there Neokolzia and welcome to the family.

You are lucky, there are other canadiens, and I like the country. I just hope you like hockey :wink:

Make sure you wont miss our weekly flight nights. You can perfect your skills and meet new people.
Looking forward to fly with you.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI, We talked major SC tonight great to talk to you. can’t wait for more content!

Welcome to ADI! Nice computer setup! See you in mumble.