An0ndu Reporting for Duty

Hey Guys,

My name is An0nDu… very new to SC and hope to learn much more here. Happy to be here :slight_smile:

Regards,

Hey there An0ndu - welcome to the ADI community!

Don’t worry about being new to the game - there are plenty of experienced players here who are more than willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have!

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Hello An0ndu!

Infandus has covered everything beautifully-- so Welcome to ADI and I hope to catch up with you soon!

hi An0ndu welcome to ADI hope to fly with you soon

Welcome to the ADI, An0ndu

Welcome to ADI, An0nDu! Happy to have you!

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

Regards,

Welcome to ADI and don’t worry, it’s a first time for everybody.

Hello An0nDu and welcome to ADI. Glad to see you completed your on-boarding successfully. See you around :slight_smile:

Welcome An0nDu!

and thank you for your interest in ADI…we’re glad to have you on board! Like Infandus mentioned, don’t be too concerned with being too new, we’ll help you gain experience. With that being said, be sure to take some time getting settled in and getting to know a few members that you may not already know; we hold a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night which is where you can get to know many of us as well as get some good training in. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well. BTW, any thought as to which division you’d like to pursue within ADI/SC?

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Hey Jurie,

Welcome. Glad to see you in the same team again. I will be trying to get more Sails in here as ADI provides in all interest…

Rummie already checking things out…