ALexPK78

Hi all, I`m Alex and new to the game. Looks awesome… I got an invite from ATLAS and decided to give it a go. Greetings from the Netherlands!

Welcome Alex, the game is awesome. The only issue for me is trying to design my space helmet like Max Verstappens. :smirk:

1 Like

Thank you for your decision to join ADI! I also received an invitation through RSI and haven’t looked back. Welcome and hope to see you in the verse!
Ranger, out.

1 Like

Hi Alex, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome! We have a lot of experienced players that will be able to help you get up to speed quickly. There’s a learning curve so don’t be afraid to ask for help as you learn the game. You picked a great org!

1 Like

Hey Alex and welcome to ADI.

It was very nice talking to you in the onboarding!
I hope you find your home here.

Jump on Mumble and Discord and join all the fun.

See you in the Verse

1 Like

Welcome ALex! You joined at a good time. Lots of new features and more to come. Look forward to flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the team, ALex! Mass ops are in full swing so be sure to check in periodically to get yourself a spot on a mission. That said, which division were you interested in?

1 Like

Awwww… Hello @ALexPK78 … another mate from Europe … Welcome at Atlas then … If you do not know them already, @Solidstrike and @GrissV are from the Netherlands too …

1 Like

Welcome AlexPK78! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Good morning DFSViper, Thanks so much for the warm welcome! That goes for all you guys btw. The best fit for me would be C&T. Lacoste (thanks for the great interview) signed me up for that departement.

Will be my first citizencon. I’m really looking forward to the event and the chance to meet fellow ADI members.

Will guys be selling ADI merch at the event ?

1 Like

Hey Alex, welcome to ADI and hope to see you in game soon.

1 Like

Hi Alex,

Welcome and looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Woon in Amsterdam fyi!

1 Like

@ALexPK78 Great to have you with us here in ADI. Another member for the Netherlands is always a welcome addition to the global team of Atlas Def. Welcome to the Verse!!

1 Like

Welcome, ALex, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hi Solidstrike, Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome! I`m in Alkmaar.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Nice to meet everyone. I’m overwhelmed by all the kind words.

Welcome to ADI Alex. You’re not alone, being from the Netherlands. We’ve got a few of you Dutch lads around. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome ALexPK78 , seeing more and more people from the Netherlands join, that is cool. I am from there as well. Hope to speak and see you in the verse soon !

1 Like