Airman87

Hello everybody, new player to SC with time plaed in similar games like Eve and Elite Dangerous. Ive had an account with SC since oct of 2016 and im finally ready to start trying to get into the game. I don’t have a ton of time to play as i work 2 jobs saturday to wednesday from 8am to 1030pm but, i usually get on every night for an hour or two to just unwind from working all day. Friends with ColeHunter for about 5 years playing eve and albion with him. Im looking to do a little bit of everything in the game but mostly enjoy killing wether it be on the ground or in the sky a kills a kill.

3 Likes

Hi Airman87, welcome to ADI! When you have time please hop onto mumble for your onboarding :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Aboard

1 Like

Welcome to ADI !
Try to regularly keep forums, Discord, and Mumble open.
That will help you keep abreast with all the fun activity.
(Those who don’t tend to miss out.) :+1:

1 Like

good to see you, hit me up after you onboard. I hope you like what you find here in ADI.

ADI runs on these forums and a few notifications for jobs on discord. Sign up for whatever suits your interests & check the forums regularly for fun times. You’ll find training and advice from everyone here at ADI.

1 Like

thank you very much

1 Like