airborne251

Hi, I am airborne251 I play a wide variety of games. Ive been following star citizen for 2 years now. and im interested in the trading and transportation aspects of the group.

Welcome to ADI airborne! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. See you in mumble and discord!

Hi and welcome @airborne251 to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there Airborne - welcome to the ADI community!

You will definitely not find yourself alone in your interest in trading and transportation here at ADI - we have an entire division dedicated to it!

If you ever see me around mumble and have any questions - dont hesitate to pop into my channel.

Welcome again and hope to see you around!

thanks yall, I appreciate the welcoming attitude. I hope to see yall soon.

Great to have you Airborne251,

I know you mentioned about following SC for almost 2 yrs, did you just recently decide to back? Either way, we are happy to have you and thank you for backing the game that all of ADI supports, as well as considering ADI as your organization! We’re looking forward to getting to know more about you as we play/support many of the games driven by ADI interest. You’ll see much more SC interaction as we close in on 3.0, but until then, be sure to meet and greet some of our members…this will really help you in the long run especially when it comes to comms.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and welcome once again!

Hello Airbone251,

Welcome to the club. We re playing mostly Star Citizen and support games Ark Survival and now Hellion. I can not wait to see how trading will be implemented in Star Citizen. I m waiting to fly some of my ships for that purpose. Glad you join ADI and I recommand you to join us in discord or mumble if you have any questions or need a wingman for your space travels.

See you there or in the verse.