Air_Major

Hello I am an east coast US player and prior Army. I chose the name Air_Major because of my grandfather who was a fighter pilot in the air force. ADI seems like the org I want to be in, as it seems to have a sense of direction it wants to go that is familiar to me. I really like the idea of it.
I have been following Star Citizen for a good while now. I have not had a chance to play it as every time i download the game and try to jump into the PTU i sit in a loading screen for an hour. But as things go on I am sure I will eventually be able to jump into the verse. I will be setting up mumble soon though.

Welcome to the community, @Air_Major. We have several tech savvy members who might be able to work out your issues if you can make it to Mumble. Anyway, hopefully we will meet sometime.

Hi Air_Major & welcome to ADI
Sorry to hear that you get stuck in loading screen
Hope to meet you in the verse and chat on mumble soon

Welcome to ADI Air_Major, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi Air_Major,
Welcome to ADI. Hopefully you’ll get your loading issues resolved. As Malicoz said there’s some ADI members that will be able to help with technical issues. There’s a channel dedicated to it on Discord.
Will you be following in the steps of your Grandfather by becoming an ace pilot (in and out of atmosphere) or giving us more experienced boots on the ground by becoming a marine?

Hey Air_Major,

Welcome to the org!
Hope to talk to you on Mumble soon.

Welcome to ADI @Air_Major!

The direction that ADI is taking is also why I decided to join up so we have that in common.

Not to turn this into a tech post but have you tried loading the game from an ssd? That really helps. Additionally the infinite loading screen is a known bug previously and nowadays I personally have not experienced it with the current patch.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside

Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI!
I hope that you will get past the loadingscreen soon sp that you get in to this amazing universe.
Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hi Air_Major. Welcome to ADI. Get on Mumble and see if others can help with your technical issues. Catch you in the verse.

Welcome @Air_Major . That is really cool your granpa was a fighter pilot. My grandpa flew helicopters. I’m on the East Coast also. Welcome to the org and hope to see you in the Verse…

Welcome to ADI! You will find lots of like minded folks who have made their home here. I hope you get your loading issues sorted out so you can experience the wonder that is Star Citizen :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to flying with ya!

Welcome to ADI.

Hi @Air_Major,

Welcome to ADI and thank you for a great introductory post.
Having read it I am sure you will fit right in here at ADI.

As for your tech issues, make sure you make a post on our technical support forum or in the technical support discord channel if you have problems running the game. We will do our best to try and help get those tech issues squared away :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Air_Major. There’s probably someone here who could help you out with that loading issue.

Welcome to ADI. Have a great time.