AfterMidnight introduction

I have always been interested in space, science, and video games. This is the closest I will ever get to space I’m sure. I find space to be a lot like the night, calming and quiet. I find science mysterious and inspiring. And video games as a staple of my sanity.

I’m 31, and I’ve been a dedicated gamer for many, many years. I have played MMO’s, FPS, and other genres over time. I was a hardcore raid member in World of Warcraft, most notably US78 finish in the tier. I love gaming, but I also love having others to play with. I play mostly late night (US MIdnight-7am) later on days off.

I’m a total night owl and a bit of a no-lifer. I currently dedicate little time to any game, however, I do play quite a bit of rocket league.

I hope to grow with this organization through the alpha, and beyond the initial release.

Welcome to ADI, AfterMidnight! I hope that your onboarding is going well. It is great to hear that you are dedicated to the game and I think many of us fall into that category. Get involved with us on discord and mumble. Don’t be shy about asking to join on activities and ask questions. We are a great group of people and most are happy to help. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI AfterMidnight I’m glad you stopped by we have a great group here that can help you as you grow with the game. it was nice talking with you if you have any questions just send me a message

Let me welcome you to ADI. I am glad you took up on joining us, and I hope you truly find what you expected.

I have always been personally interested in aviation, and naval games. More so simulation than anything, but I have played my own fair bit of MMO’s and FPS. I have played Black Desert Online, PSO2, and mostly single player campaign FPS.

Honestly, this hour is beyond me to be up at, especially on a Thursday for my region. I am a student, and Tuesdays and Thursdays I have the most packed schedule. But, I wanted to assist you, and help accommodate you into our org so I sacrificed some sleep for that. But no worries, I have nothing tomorrow at all.

Hope to see you with us in the PU, or PTU when able.
Countless members are always on. :slight_smile:

Again, welcome to ADI
Glad you joined.

~Sigma199

Welcome to ADI; we’re glad to have you with us AfterMidnight! What aspects of Star Citizen are most appealing to you right now? If you have any questions about the org or SC in general please don’t hesitate to make them known. PMs are welcome, here or in Discord any time. Welcome to the team!

Hi AfterMidnight,

Welcome to ADI! What division did you end up signing on with? I went Fleet Sec myself. I hope to see you on Mumble and out in the verse soon.

Welcome AfterMidnight!

I appreciate the night owl approach :slight_smile: Let’s connect sometime and get some Rocket League in :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI AfterMidnight glad to have you with us, there’s always something going on around the clock, if you need any help or have any question feel free to ask or look me up on Mumble, see you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI,

I am glad you are here with us.

Let me know if you need anything my friend, see you in The Verse.

AfterMidnight, Welcome

Hey AfterMidnight, welcome to the org. Hopefully I can soon start getting back into my preferred late nights as well.

I’m also a night owl. You can usually find me on between 0400 & 0900 CST.

Hi AfterMidnight,

Welcome to ADI and see you soon on mumble!

Bye changenl

Greetings After! Welcome to ADI! You will find a lot happening here! The member here play all hours and most, like you, have been gaming for a long time and have a vested interest in SC. Enjoy ADI and see you in the Verse!

Hello Aftermidnight and welcome,

Looks like our schedule match - can’t wait to see you in the 'verse!