AFSOC-Greg - Hello There!

My son convinced me to get back into PC gaming again after he purchased a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS recently. It’s astonishing how far the quality of HOTAS’s have come since I started back in the day with Falcon 4. So after getting a good gaming rig my son was showing me all the happening flight sims these days and he recommended checking Star Citizen out as well as this organization for the game. So here I am! I look forward to seeing what Atlas Defense Industries is all about!

Best,
Greg

2 Likes

Welcome!

If it’s organisation you are after. You’ve found the right place! It’s also nice to see a dedicated pilot on-board too! Fly with you soon!

Welcome to PC and ADI!
What attracted you to SC?

Welcome to ADI AFSOC-Greg. I’m glad you joined the team. Is your son among ADI’s members? I look forward to running ops with you.

Enjoy, and hope to se you in the verse.

Hi Greg, welcome to the org. It’s funny how a piece of hardware motivated you to play on PC again. I often make the same justification. LOL.

See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Greg! you have joined the greatest org in star citizen and we are happy to have you. if you ever need help, im more than happy to assist.