ADI!

Glad to be on ADI, cannot wait till the 3.0 release.

Hi Ryhlos,

Welcome to the excited for 3.0 club and to ADI. What division did you select to start out? Curious what kind ships you have too! I’m more into the exploratory ships, casual flying if possible. I’ll be happy that the Aquilla will be in 3.0!

Notuh

Welcome to ADI buddy. We’re all jumping off our seats at the prospect of 3.0 aswell! Great to have you aboard!

Hi LordRhylos,

Welcome! 3.0 does look amazing. I can’t wait until it comes out either. I look forward to seeing you around and running some missions together. Hopefully I’ll see you around in mumble. All the best!

Hey there Rhylos, welcome to the ADI community - it’s great to have you joining us!

If you ever have any questions about the org or its policies, please dont hesitate to reach out to Team Leaders or myself - any one of us should be able to get you the answers you are looking for pretty quickly.

Other than that - I look forward to gaming with you and getting some great action in when 3.0 releases!

Dont hesitate to hop on mumble when you are gaming, there are always people active there and looking for more people to game with!

Welcome @LordRhylos,

Love the name BTW…reminds me of the Last Starfighter movie lol. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for your interest in ADI! As Notuh mentioned, many folks are ramping up and getting excited for 3.0. Are you a new backer, or have you been around for a while? In any case, I’m in the same boat as you, being excited for the 3.0 release. In the meantime, be sure to hop on Mumble as often as you can to help familiarize yourself with a few of our many members this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to 3.0 and giving you an edge with knowing some of that family, some of the ins and outs how ADI operates, and allowing us to get to know more about you.

Be sure to look over and check often our calendar atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar since ADI hosts a Friday night flight night as well as other events/meetings. We accommodate both US as well as EU gatherings, which you’re welcome to either, or both. In the meantime, if SC starts to become too stagnate you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1…at least until the release of 3.0 anyway :laughing:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!