Acosta13

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to the organization and I’m looking forward to exploring the verse with everyone. I’m in my 20’s and I’m an electrician as well. I play a lot of DayZ and FPS video games, and I’m really looking forward to helping the organization as best I can.

-Acosta13

1 Like

Hey Acosta, happy to have you join ADI if you are looking for people to play with, im actually looking for some peeps to play Outriders with so if you are ever up for it let me know. Hope to see you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI Acosta13. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to you participation in ADI’s weekly mining exercises, among other fun activities.

Hi Acosta, welcome to ADI. Are you like me looking forward more to FPS than ship flight?

Welcome to Star Citizen and to the Org Acosta! We always encourage new arrivals to ask around if they need backup or have questions so feel free!

Hey Acosta13 and welcome to ADI,

Looking forward to seeing you sign up for some OrgOps :slight_smile: they are very well organised and a very good way to meet other members of the Org.

Once again welcome and see you in the verse.

Welcome to SC and ADI! Great to have another DayZ player around. I will see you in the verse :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome!

Explorer looking to FPS, always a welcome addition with caves looking to have alien lurkers!