About yo pal

Howdy ladies and gents, I’m YoPalAl or Alex whichever you prefer.

A little about myself, I’m a TR for the air force currently on active orders ( pavements and heavy equipment if you care), I own a really cool dog named Rey and when I’m not gamin it up I like to workout and hike when my body decides its okay to do so.

I’m pretty new to the verse but have been very invested in the game learning all the mechanics and nuances and would love to expand my knowledge and skill with ADI. I’m Partial to bounty hunting, dog fighting and mercenary work but like to think of myself as a quick learner so i can fulfill whatever roll the organization requires.

thanks for taking the time to read this, looking forward to expanding our relationship and have a blast in the verse as a team!

• Alex
2 Likes

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Welcome YoPalAl! Looking forward to meeting you in the verse!

1 Like

Alex, Welcome to ADI! Nice to have another veteran here. Hope to see you in game.

1 Like

Hi Alex, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. If you need any help with the game just reach out on mumble or discord. We have plenty of skilled members willing to share their experience.

1 Like

Hi YoPlay and welcome to the org. We have a great group of people here to play with. Glad you are enjoying the alpha. See you in the verse.