About Pittsee

Hello all,

A am new to star citizen looking to join a great community. I have played many games FPS, MMO and just random stuff.

I am 25 years old from Canada, Currently in the process of becoming a Police Officer in Toronto and looking forward to meeting all of you in mumble.

Regards,
Pittsee

Welcome to ADI, for sure jump into mumble and hit us up we are always down to fly.

Hi Pittsee,

Welcome to ADI! We do have a great community here and are happy to have you join us. What division did you end up signing on with? Feel free to reach out if you have questions, Ill see you in Mumble.

Welcome to ADI, feel free jump in mumble and look me up I’m always down to flyer and help out in any way I can.

Pittsee! I had a good time talking to you before your onboarding. You will learn so much from the guys here. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or to ask questions. The people here are very friendly and social. I am looking forward to flying with you. Discord and mumble are the best places to stay involved. Again, welcome to ADI and I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Hello Pittsee, welcome to ADI! glad to have you with us, I will thank you in advance for your service and wish you luck in becoming a Police Officer, be sure to hop on Mumble and get to know everyone, if you have any comments, questions, or need any help feel free to look me up, see you in the Verse’

Hello Pittsee and welcome to ADI! Good luck with your career in police work. If you have any questions, let us know. PMs are welcomed.

Welcome to ADI Pittsee!

Welcome to ADI Pittsee. There are always plenty of people in mumble to hang out with and have a good time.

Hello!

I have a few friends who are from Canada.
Nice to see more people joining the police force :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI
I am 21 currently pursuing aviation as my career.

Welcome